Interstate Commission for Water Coordination of Central Asia
Meetings of ICWC
The 73rd ICWC meeting
3 May 2018, Kyzylorda, Kazakhstan
1. Results of the use of water withdrawal limits and the operation regimes of reservoir cascade in the Syr Darya and Amu Darya River basins over the non-growing season 2017-2018.
2. Consideration and adoption of water withdrawal limits and operation regimes of reservoir cascade in the Syr Darya and Amu Darya River basins for the growing season 2018.
3. Draft Agreement between the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic, the Republic of Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and the Republic of Uzbekistan on the Information and Analytical Support of Water Management, Use, and Protection in the Aral Sea Basin and the Arrangement of Interstate Exchange of Information.
4. Progress on the ôImplementation Plan on strengthening ICWC activities in key directionsö.
5. Agenda and venue of the next 74th regular ICWC meeting.
The 72nd ICWC meeting
24 November 2017, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
1. The results of water withdrawal limits use and operation regimes of reservoir cascade in the Amudarya and Syrdarya River basins for the growing season 2017 and forecasts for the non-growing season 20174-2018
2. Progress on the "Implementation Plan on strengthening ICWC activities in key directions"
3. Agenda and venue of the next 73rd ICWC Meeting
4. Supplementary item
The 71st ICWC meeting
7 July 2017, Dushanbe, Tajikistan
1. Implementation of quotas and operation regimes of the reservoir cascade for the growing season 2017 in the Syrdarya and Amudarya basins
2. Commemorative activities for the 25th anniversary of ICWC
3. Venue and place of the next 72nd ICWC meeting